Saturday, August 15, 2020

"Wonderful experience with the service department from start to finish

. I did not purchase my vehicle here, but they treated me as if I have always been a customer. Antonio is who assisted me and was very good about keeping me updated on my vehicle and ensuring I had a much better experience there than I did at Brinson Ford in Corsicana. They had me vehicle for over a month and touched it maybe once. I don’t believe a part was ever even ordered (but I can’t prove it.) You could tell they did not want to help nor cared that my car was BRAND NEW (less than 8k miles) and already experiencing issues. They didn’t want to accommodate to my needs regarding a loaner vehicle, but Antonio made sure that I was taken care of. I will most definitely be going back for future service needs!" - Ashley M.

No comments:

Post a Comment