Monday, March 22, 2021

Waxahachie Ford provided outstanding service

. I needed to have my normal oil change and tire rotation. I went by another Ford Dealership and they stated that I wouldn't be able to get in until a week later. I contacted Waxahachie Ford and they stated they had a few walk-in times available and to stop by. I brought my vehicle in and they initially stated that it would be an hour to an hour and a half. I told them that was fine. I waited at the dealership and checked out the new 2021's and within 30 minutes I received a call that my vehicle service was finished and ready for me to pick up! Shout out to Antonio (Service Dept), he provided outstanding and professional service. I will definitely be taking my vehicle back to Waxahachie Ford for my next service, even if it is a little further out of my way! - Michael B. #HappyCustomers

No comments:

Post a Comment